Every year, the Carmel Valley Trail and Saddle Club is host to various horse shows and clinics. With an all-purpose club house, BBQ grounds and facilities, many private groups also rent the grounds for meetings, parties and other gatherings. If you are interested in booking the club for an event or get-together, please click here for more information.
Interested in becoming a member? Click here for more information.
Page not working? Click here to refresh.
- This event has passed.
Central Coast Ranch Horse Classic
May 21, 2022 @ 12:00 am
- ALL ENTRIES must be made online. Use the ‘Enter Online’ button above.
- Entries received after Saturday, May 8 will incur a $50 late fee (or $10 per individual class)
- NOTE that general entries will close Monday before the show weekend at 5 pm. Individual classes that do not require cattle (Trail, Ranch Riding, Ranch Reining) will close Wednesday before the show weekend at 5pm.
- ALSO NOTE that although you may pay by either credit card or check, checks will not be accepted after the cutoff for late entries, Saturday May 8.
- No scratch/drop fee if Tuesday before the show weekend or earlier; $85 if Wednesday before the show weekend or later (for these classes only: Cutting, Working Ranch Horse)
- DOG POLICY: No dogs are permitted on the T&SC grounds during any show or clinic. The Trail & Saddle Club is a horse facility, and the safety of horse and rider is our first priority. Thank you for your cooperation.
- For more information, contact Show Secretary Harlee Burtschi:
- [email protected]