Camping Rules & Regulations
- NO DOGS.
- No fires of any kind permitted. Self-contained cook stoves only.
- No tie-ups; pens will be provided.
- Dry camping only; no hookups. No electricity, no generators 10pm to 7am.
- All campers must arrive prior to closing hours (10 pm). All visitors must leave the grounds prior to closing hours (10 pm). Quiet hours are from 10 pm until 7 am. The Carmel Valley Trail & Saddle Club gate will be closed and locked from 10:00 pm. until 6:00 am. Gates will not be opened after hours except for medical and law enforcement emergencies.
- Anyone determined to be: drunk, disorderly, fighting, under the influence or in possession of any illegal substance will be escorted off site, forfeiting all points, paybacks, awards, and entry fees.
- The Carmel Valley Trail & Saddle Club reserves the right to revoke a camping permit at any time.
- Camping area must be left clean; free of trash, debris, and manure; and all holes filled in.