The Carmel Valley Trail & Saddle Club is central to the California horse world and has been a community gathering spot since 1956.
Interested in becoming a member? After paying a $350 one-time application fee, annual dues are just $450 – less than $40 per month! Membership benefits include:
- Use of the arenas and grounds
- Invitation to Members Only events, such as Socials, Workshops and Cattle Nights
- Use of the clubhouse and picnic area for private get-togethers
- Discounted entry and admission fees for selected events and shows
Already a member? Click here
Looking for a roster? Our member roster is updated several times a year. If you would like the most recent roster sent to you by email,
Want to join? Click here
Download a membership application to print, fill out and send with an application fee to the address in the header:
Trail & Saddle Club Policies
Please don’t hesitate to send us a message if you have questions or concerns about any of our policies.
Carriage Driving Mondays & Wednesdays
Monday and Wednesday mornings, 9am – noon, will be periods when carriage driving may take place at the club. There will be exceptions when clinics are conducted during these days. The driving community will abstain from driving their horses and carts those days. Moreover, in the name of safety, horse carriages will proceed off the club grounds if a horse and rider appear to be affected by the presence of the carriage driver.
Cattle-Free Wednesdays & Sundays
Not every rider is happy to see cattle running about in the arenas. For riders and their mounts looking for regular times that the arenas will be cattle-free, you can count on every Wednesday before 1 pm and all day every Sunday. (Exceptions will be these 2022 Sundays: May 22, August 14, September 25) Thank you for your understanding.
- Riders have priority over turnouts.
- Loose horses in the arenas must be supervised.
- Note that the round corral is for lunging only and is NOT to be used as a catch-pen or turn-out.
- NO dogs at any Show, Clinic or Event.
- The Trail & Saddle Club is a horse facility, and the safety of horse and rider is our first priority.