Carmel Valley Trail & Saddle Club#br#Founded 1956
Interested in becoming a member? Membership benefits include:
- Use of the arenas and grounds
- Invitation to Members Only events, such as Socials, Trail Workshops and Cattle Nights
- Use of the clubhouse and picnic area for private parties
- Discounted entry and admission fees for selected events and shows
Want to join? Click here
Already a member? Click here
Not every rider is happy to see cattle running about in the arenas. For riders and their mounts looking for regular times that the arenas will be cattle-free, you can count on every Wednesday before 1 pm and all day every Sunday. (Exceptions will be these 2019 Sundays: May 19, August 11, September 15 & October 6) Thank you for your understanding.
- Riders have priority over turnouts.
- Loose horses in the arenas must be supervised.
- Note that the round corral is for lunging only and is NOT to be used as a catch-pen or turn-out.
- NO dogs at any Show, Clinic or Event.
- The Trail & Saddle Club is a horse facility, and the safety of horse and rider is our first priority.
Carmel Valley Trail & Saddle Club
P.O. Box 521
Carmel Valley, CA. 93924
© Carmel Valley Trail & Saddle Club