Carmel Valley Trail & Saddle Club#br#Founded 1956
Interested in becoming a member? Membership benefits include:
- Use of the arenas and grounds
- Invitation to Members Only events, such as Socials and Cattle Nights
- Use of the clubhouse and picnic area for private parties
Already a member? Click here
Want to join? Click here
Not every rider is happy to see cattle running about in the arenas. For riders and their mounts looking for regular times that the arenas will be cattle-free, you can count on every Wednesday before 1 pm and all day every Sunday. (Exceptions will be these 2019 Sundays: May 19, August 11, September 15 & October 6) Thank you for your understanding.
- Riders have priority over turnouts.
- Loose horses in the arenas must be supervised.
- Note that the round corral is for lunging only and is NOT to be used as a catch-pen or turn-out.
- NO dogs at any Show, Clinic or Event.
- Otherwise: No loose dogs. Dogs MUST be on leash, confined in your vehicle in the shade, or left at home.
- Dog owners must clean up after their dogs.
- The Trail & Saddle Club is a horse facility, and the safety of horse and rider is our first priority.
Carmel Valley Trail & Saddle Club
P.O. Box 521
Carmel Valley, CA. 93924
© Carmel Valley Trail & Saddle Club